Cat window perch Catnapper

Published in Pet Beds |

cat-window-perch-catnapper

A cat window perch allows your cat to see outside without risking going outside. your cat will enjoy this Hammock-style window perch that easily attaches to fit all windows with sills. It holds up to 35 lbs measuring 24″L x 15″W.

You know how cats love to look out the window, check things out from above. Well, this cat window perch is called the Catnapper, giving your cat some r&r time on high vantage points.

The cat window perch Catnapper, by Fleximat, comes with a warm and cozy, removable machine washable fleece cover, giving your cat maximum comfort. It’s easy to assemble and can be moved from window to window with a minimum of effort by utilizing Velcro strips that adhere to the window sill to position the platform or optional screw mount.

By the way, if you’re interested in a cat window perch you might also be interested in:
Cat window perch ThermoKitty

By | January 28th, 2008

6 Responses to “Cat window perch Catnapper”

1. Linda R says:

trying to find the replacement for the Cat window perch cat napper/ My cats will not use anything else could someone please help thank you

2. Nancy Egolf says:

looking to buy cat window sling, I have one and would like to buy several more. The catalog I purchased it from no longer carries this kind. Older cats like the sling and not the hard perch.

3. Jase says:

I wish I could find this bed again. When the fleece of the first one pretty much fell apart, I bought a second one to replace it. Eventually the fleece on that one fell apart and I couldn’t find this bed again. I bought a new window bed that was hard and the cats ignore it.

4. Rosemarie Roberts says:

My cat only likes this hammock style. Where can I buy this?

5. Laura says:

Please a need a replacementa for this produnct asap please contact me where to buy???

6. MONICA MAXWELL says:

Looking for fleece replacements for my cat window perches (2)

Any thoughts?